Zika Grants Management
Federally-funded grants help the nation prepare for and respond to the Zika outbreak. IEM has 25 years of experience assisting grant awardees with the process of managing grant resources, minimizing administrative burdens, and providing accountability for program funds and performance outputs. We have specific experience in supporting emergency management and public health-related grants in both their programmatic and financial management components. We can help you maximize the benefits from federal funds.
IEM’s approach to grants management includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishing a trust relationship with the grant stakeholder
- Assisting in developing policies and providing guidance on grant management at all organizational levels
- Providing competency, completeness, and efficiency in the grant application process to help federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial entities obtain funding
- Developing and documenting a repeatable, transferable methodology for future work in the same area, including administrative tools and templates
- Managing grants for their entire lifecycle from the pre-award phase through the closeout phase