your Neighbors and yourself
Self-isolation is a key part of slowing the spread of COVID-19 and protecting the neighborhoods if test positive. These steps outline the necessary guidelines for self-isolation.
- Stock your home with enough non-perishable food (e.g., canned goods) and supplies for two weeks
- Discuss with everyone in the house the importance of isolating as a home
- Alert your neighbors that everyone in your home is self-isolating
- Only leave the house when necessary and avoid groups of 10 people or more
- Go for walks in uncrowded areas and keep healthy distance from anyone you are walking with