It Takes a Neighborhood to
Protect Each Other
COVID-19 demands that you frequently wash your hands
A 20 second hand wash is all you need.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water of any temperature
- Apply soap and rub hands together, lathering the entire surface
- Scrub hands for a minimum of 20 seconds or the duration of the “ABC Song” or “Happy Birthday” song TWICE.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with clean running water
- Pat dry with a clean towel, paper towel or air dry
20 Seconds is all you need to help protect your neighbors