California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)
CMAS Contract Number: 4-17-03-0188B
CMAS Contract Term: February 15, 2017 – December 31, 2020
IEM’s CMAS contract allows for non-information technology services, including without limitation:
- Homeland Security Services
- Business Consulting—Audit/Evaluation
- Business Consulting—Program Design
- Business Consulting—Program Development
- Business Consulting—Program Implementation
- Business Consulting—Project Management
- Business Consulting—Risk Assessment
- Business Consulting—Security Assessments
- Business Consulting—Strategic Planning
- Business Services—Facilitation
- Business Services—Performance Review
- Business Services—Training Development
State and local government agencies may use CMAS contracts. A local government agency is any city, county, district, or other local governmental body, including the California State University and University of California systems, K-12 public schools, and community colleges empowered to expend public funds. For CMAS sales to State agencies, the State agency pays the State of California Department of General Services an administrative fee.
The following services are excluded and cannot be procured through a CMAS contract: Facility Planning, Medical Services, Registered Nursing, Human Resources and Security Guard Services; Architectural, Construction, Engineering, and Environmental Services; Financial Audits; Legal Services; Public Works Projects.
For additional information on procuring IEM’s services under our CMAS contract, please contact contracts.